LIFE AMDRYC4 is an educational experience in Virtual Reality [compatible with Google Cardboard] and touch modes, focused on the impact of different agricultural practices on climate change and the creation of synergies between agricultural communities, socio-economic development and care for the environment. The application has been designed for the dissemination of the main objectives of the AMDRYC4  project. The realization of this mobile application, as part of the promotional strategies belonging to the project, took place between September 2019 and October 2020.
- LIFE16 CCA/ES/000123 Coordinator: María José Martínez Sánchez
- LIFE AMDRYC4 VR Project Research Coordination: María José Martínez Sánchez and Carmen Pérez-Sirvent [University of Murcia, Spain] and Manuel Hernández [Salford University, Manchester, UK]
- Videogame Design and Project Management: Manuel Hernández [Salford University, Manchester, UK]
- Development: Adam Williamson y Krzysztof Plawski [University of Hull]
- Interfaces: Juan Manuel Manrubia [https://manrubia.com/]
- Multilingual interface including Spanish, English, French, Italian and Portuguese.
- The project has been financed with European funding, within the Environment and Climate Action Program (LIFE) application and in partnership with the Region of Murcia, COAG, NCC and IDeN.
LIFE16 CCA / ES / 000123 – LIFE AMDRYC4 – CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION OF DRYLAND AGRICULTURAL SYSTEMS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AREA.